6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hear stories of the American-Vietnam war as you discover the maze-like Cu Chi Tunnels, a 136-mile (220 kilometers) network of underground tunnels used by the Viet Cong soldiers. Step back in time as you peek into the old storage areas, poke your head through camouflaged trapdoors, and crawl through military supply tunnels.
- Explore the vast network of Cu Chi Tunnels' underground system
- Learn about their use as hideouts and supply tunnels for Viet Cong soldiers
- Hotel pickup from Ho Chi Minh City included for a seamless trip
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Morning Tour (Start 8:00AM & End 2:30PM)
Afternoon Tour (Start 12:30PM & End 6:40PM)
Transfer by air-conditioned brand new Car/Bus
English-speaking Tour Guide
Tapioca, hot tea, bottled water
Pick up & Drop off at CENTRALLY located hotels in District 1
If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00AM for the Morning Tour & 12:30PM for the Afternoon Tour)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up & drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city. (If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00AM for the Morning Tour & 12:30PM for the Afternoon Tour)
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saigon Cyclo Tours - Vietnam Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We only offer pickup from central districts. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "To save money bring your own water and snacks, and skip on the fun shooting, it's a huge rip off." See review
- "Should anyone be clostraphobic don't do trip due to the fact that you have to crawl through small spaces for at least 20 metres." See review
- "Expect about 3-4 hours in a bus round trip, with about 2 hours at the tunnels themselves." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon Central Post OfficePham Ngu Lao StreetReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationTao Dan ParkMuseum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Vietnam Cookery CenterCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)