6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hear stories of the American-Vietnam war as you discover the maze-like Cu Chi Tunnels, a 136-mile (220 kilometers) network of underground tunnels used by the Viet Cong soldiers. Step back in time as you peek into the old storage areas, poke your head through camouflaged trapdoors, and crawl through military supply tunnels.
- Explore the vast network of Cu Chi Tunnels' underground system
- Learn about their use as hideouts and supply tunnels for Viet Cong soldiers
- Hotel pickup from Ho Chi Minh City included for a seamless trip
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Morning Tour (Start 8:00AM & End 2:30PM)
Afternoon Tour (Start 12:30PM & End 6:40PM)
Transfer by air-conditioned brand new Car/Bus
English-speaking Tour Guide
Tapioca, hot tea, bottled water
Pick up & Drop off at CENTRALLY located hotels in District 1
If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00AM for the Morning Tour & 12:30PM for the Afternoon Tour)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick up & drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city. (If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00AM for the Morning Tour & 12:30PM for the Afternoon Tour)
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
123 Lý Tự Trọng , 123 Lý Tự Trọng, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saigon Cyclo Tours - Vietnam Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We only offer pickup from central districts. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cu Chi Tunnels from HCM City: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "To save money bring your own water and snacks, and skip on the fun shooting, it's a huge rip off." See review
- "Should anyone be clostraphobic don't do trip due to the fact that you have to crawl through small spaces for at least 20 metres." See review
- "Expect about 3-4 hours in a bus round trip, with about 2 hours at the tunnels themselves." See review
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Cu Chi Tunnels from HCM City: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour