Explore our promoted experiences
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour by speedboat from Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn about the Viet Cong fighters who built the underground network
- Pastry and fruit breakfast on board
- Traditional set lunch served at Tan Cang resort
- Bottled water and wet towel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival at Cu Chi, watch a documentary film about one of history's most sophisticated human-made tunnels and hear wartime legends. Then walk into the jungle with your guide and crawl into the tunnels to see traps, secret entrances, bunkers, and underground hideouts from a restored part of the 155-mile (250-km) labyrinth, complete with trenches and sites for eating, sleeping, meetings, military activities, food storage, and more.
You can shoot a rifle at the on-site gun range (ammunition is your own expense), then get a look at local industries such as rice-paper and rice-wine production. Following a break for green tea and tapioca — the main food served during the Vietnam (American) War — you're taken to Tan Cang resort for a traditional Vietnamese lunch including seven main courses.
You'll arrive back at your hotel in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A surcharge may applied for any special meal accommodations
- An umbrella is recommended from May to October
- A light jacket is recommended from November to February
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saigon River Tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "No issues with the tour itself, but the tunnels are a bit of a mission to get to for how 'interesting' they are," See review