8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a full-day eco-adventure by luxury speedboat, traveling from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Gio Biospere Reserve with an expert guide. Cruise through the canals of the Mekong Delta en route and visit a vibrant riverside market. In the UNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve, discover Giant Bat Lagoon by rowboat, trek through mangrove jungle, see a crocodile reserve, observe gibbons and monkeys, and enjoy bird watching. Lunch and light breakfast are included, and numbers are limited to 14 participants, ensuring an informative small-group experience.
- Luxury speedboat cruise to UNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve
- Zoom past canals to a riverside market at the gateway to the Mekong Delta
- Explore Giant Bat Lagoon by rowboat and visit a crocodile reserve
- Search for gibbons, monkeys and migratory birds in Vam Sat Eco Park on a mangrove walk
- Enjoy on-board breakfast and a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Round-trip hotel transport from Ho Chi Minh City by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Small-group limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This is good value for covering all the Can Gio musts and including breakfast, lunch, entry fees and snacks.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport via air-conditioned vehicle
Transport via luxury speedboat
Snacks and beverages
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Saigon Waterbus Station , 10B Đ. Tôn Đức Thắng, P, Q.1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam