Departure & Return
From William Hilton Parkway head north on Squie Pope Rd, straight through the traffic circle to the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation, then take your 2nd left onto Skull Creek Dr. Turn left at stop sign into parking lot for marina, where we will meet you 15 minutes prior to your sail start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note - To obtain your pass into Hilton Head Plantation, let the guard know that the MARINA called in a pass for you, then show them a photo ID. The pass will be in the name of the individual who booked the sail trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anchors Away Sailing Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Hilton Head Sunset Sailing Tour with Dolphin Watching.