- Authentic shrimp trawling tour from Hilton Head
- Learn about traditional Lowcountry culture through a hands-on experience
- Guide shares fun facts about the unique salt marsh ecosystem
- Get out on the water to admire views of the landscape
Departure & Return
The Tammy Jane departs from below the lighthouse in Harbour Town Yacht Basin. The check-in location is just to the right of the Harbour Town Lighthouse at the Vagabond Cruise reservation office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably, wear sunscreen on sunny days
- There is an area for shade, but the Tammy Jane is an open-aired vessel
- You can choose to participate in sorting through the days catch
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hilton Head Shrimp Trawling Boat Cruise.
- "The littler ones may get bored trolling, and it was hot going w/ the wind." See review