- Dolphin watching tour off the coast of Hilton Head Island
- Sail among one of the world's largest populations of dolphins
- Opportunities to see dolphins and other marine animals
- Learn about the local ecosystem and wildlife as you go
- Family friendly tour ideal length for children, teens, and adults alike
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Meet us on the left side of the big plaza (same plaza as Black Marlin and Carolina Crab Company Restaurants) Suite #101 above our door
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY One HHI
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff