- Experience the natural surroundings of Hilton Head Island by kayak
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about local wildlife and ecology from your guide
- Spot numerous different bird species, as well as Atlantic bottlenose dolphins
Departure & Return
We are located at Hilton Head Harbor. You will check in before your tour, then get on the water. Our check in desk is located outside of the yellow harbor master office located on the water.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Head
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.