Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
45 Tours & Activities
On the Water
30 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the beaches and entertainment of Hilton Head and get closer to nature on a guided kayak tours. In a small group of no more than 15, glide through the waters of Skull Creek, paddle through the rich ecosystem of the saltwater marshlands, and spot such wildlife as brown pelicans, egrets, herons, osprey, bald eagles, and Atlantic bottlenose dolphins.
- Experience the natural surroundings of Hilton Head Island by kayak
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about local wildlife and ecology from your guide
- Spot numerous different bird species, as well as Atlantic bottlenose dolphins
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point43 Jenkins Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Head
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 151552P2