- Discover Hilton Head's natural beauty on this Honey Horn Segway tour
- See Life Oak Forest, a butterfly habitat, and an alligator-filled lagoon
- Get a personal experience with only eight guests on this small-group tour
- Enjoy a good value with Segway rental, bottled water, and helmet included
Departure & Return
Follow signs to "Coastal Discovery Museum". Turn left at Segway Tour sign on gravel road. Park on left side next to the fence. Walk around fence down the gravel road. Walk to barn on the left. Look for Segway sign and wait for guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilton Head Segway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hilton Head Segway Ultimate Discovery Tour (2 hours).