- Daufuskie Island tour from Hilton Head Island
- Get off the beaten track exploring the undeveloped island by golf cart
- Learn about the island’s history from your guide along the way
Departure & Return
Departure Point: This trip departs from our outdoor desk in Shelter Cove Marina. Address: 1 Shelter Cove Lane
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outside Brands
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Daufuskie Island Guided History Tour from Hilton Head.
- "If doing this during the warm weather and sensitive to sun make sure you ask for a boat with a full Bimini shade." See review