- Lowcountry crabbing tour from Hilton Head
- No experience needed—learn to bait, pull, and dump crabbing pots
- Learn about the local ecosystem from marine science students
- Authentic Lowcountry experience is a must for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Vagabond Cruise Reservation Office Located just below the Lighthouse in Harbour Town Yacht Basin. Please arrive at least 1-hour prior to departure of your selected tour as we will begin boarding 30-minutes prior to departure to leave right on time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff