Departure & Return
We are located at Skull Creek Marina Inside of Hilton Head Plantation. Please come to the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation Located off Squire Pope Road. Let the guard know that the Marina has called in a pass for you group and provide a drivers license (from the person who booked the charter).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anchors Away Sailing Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 - Hour Private Hilton Head Morning Dolphin Watching / Sail.
- "Will probably take an afternoon cruise in hopes of more wind next time." See review