- An in-depth guided walking tour of Heidelberg with Heidelberg Castle admission tickets
- Cover the highlights of the picturesque German city of learning—a favorite for centuries
- Tours depart on the hour, every hour, so you’ll be sure to find a time to fit any schedule
- Skip the wait for tickets on the spot and enjoy admission to the castle included in the tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Touring the castle was essential and a must-do for anyone going to Heidelberg." See review