Departure & Return
Meeting point: Schurmanstrasse / Iqbalufer, 69115 Heidelberg-Bergheim GPS coordinates: 49.410061, 8.684653 We meet directly on the banks of the Neckar at the intersection Schurmanstrasse / Iqbalufer, 69115 Heidelberg-Bergheim. From there we start our trip on the water. The meeting point is easy to reach. By foot, it is only 1km from Heidelberg Central Station or 800m from Bismarckplatz, following the Neckar. From far you can see the eye-catching kayaks. That can't be missed. Call in case of problems.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Easy to reach from Heidelberg Main station, 800m by foot
- Easy to reach from Bismarckplatz (Altstadt), app. 800 m by foot.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ludger Benighaus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "In the summer, scheduling for the morning is better as it gets deceivingly hot in the afternoons!" See review