2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a 4-star tour of Halong Bay aboard the boutique ‘Royal Palace Cruise,’ a royal-style traditional junk with 12 spacious cabins. Stay overnight in deluxe accommodations or upgrade for an ocean view, including chef-prepared meals served on board. Your sightseeing itinerary in this World Heritage area includes a visit to Sung Sot Cave plus excursions and a variety of activities such as kayaking, tai chi, a cooking class and a sunset party.
- 2-day deluxe tour of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay aboard the Royal Palace Cruise
- Enjoy a welcome drink and specially prepared meals
- Relax in an ensuite air-conditioned cabin or upgrade for an ocean view
- Explore Halong Bay
- Participate in optional activities: kayaking, cooking, tai chi and movies
- Tour Sung Sot Cave with a guide
- Round-trip coach transport available from Hanoi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Accommodation on board: Safe ensuite cabin with A/C, hot water.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off, pickup time between 7:30am - 8:30am
Tips and other personal services.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hanoi, Hanoi
2: Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick-up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Please give details of your hotel in Hanoi when booking so that we can confirm the pick-up service to you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Halong Bay 2-day Royal Palace Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Multi-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHalong BayHanoiBus Tours - Northern VietnamOvernight Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamWater Tours - Northern VietnamUnderground Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Cruises - Northern VietnamBus Tours - Halong BayOvernight Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Tours - Halong BayWater Tours - Halong BayUnderground Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Cruises - Halong BayBus Tours - NanningOvernight Tours - NanningMulti-day Tours - NanningWater Tours - NanningUnderground Tours - NanningMulti-day Cruises - NanningCategory
Vietnam Military History MuseumLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Sun World Fansipan LegendHo Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Hanoi Ancient HouseCat Cat VillageHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Vietnam National Museum of HistoryPu Luong Nature ReserveDong Xuan MarketAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Vietnamese Women’s MuseumThang Long Water Puppet TheatreVietnam Museum of RevolutionDien Bien PhuBat Trang CeramicPresidential Palace