- 2-hour Hamburg walking tour
- Listen as a guide sheds light on Hamburg’s colorful history
- Explore Speicherstadt — the world’s largest warehouse district
- Admire huge feats of urban regeneration in HafenCity
- Discover top landmarks and attractions such as Consolation Bridge (Trostbrücke), St Nicholas’ Church and the Elbe Philharmonic Hall
Departure & Return
Please make your way to Town hall square, nearby monument of Heinrich Heine (close to exit underground station Rathaus)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Schoenes Hamburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.