- Walking tour of Hamburg’s red light district
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Departure & Return
Your St. Pauli & Reeperbahn Tour starts outside the Clock Tower by Brücke 3 at Landungsbrücken station. Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
Your St. Pauli & Reeperbahn Tour usually finishes by Fischmarkt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. We reserve the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining our tours
- Average tour length is 2.5 hours. Guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Europe GmbH - Hamburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience