Departure & Return
Organizer: Reiner Abicht, Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1, Hamburg OUR DEPARTURE TIMES: Summer months (Easter to the end of October) Daily at 10.30 a.m., 11.30 a.m., 12.30 p.m., 1.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. Winter months (from November to Easter) Daily at 11.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingforyou
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience