- Stop over a reef to observe aquatic species
- Commentary is available in several languages
- Purchase drinks and coffee from the onboard bar
- Take in the sights of the Greek coast while you sail
Departure & Return
The vessel starts the cruise from Ouranoupoli's port. Ouranoupoli's port is where the famous tower of prosphorion is located The ship is the second ship on the right side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 145 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eirinikos Glassbottom Daily & Private Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff