- Pearl River dinner cruise experience in Guangzhou
- Admire Guangzhou’s glittering skyline from the water
- Sail by illuminated sights such as the Canton Tower and Xinghai Concert Hall
- Pass the Guangzhou, Leide and Haiyin bridges, all lit up against the night sky
- Onboard buffet dinner included, with drinks (own expense) from the bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
China’s third-longest river, the Pearl is named after a huge boulder that lies on its bed. Over the centuries, the stone has worn smooth by the water, lending the river its name of Pearl.
Admire the prettily lit, multi-deck cruise boat as you board, and take a seat in the inside dining deck. Then, enjoy the views of Guangzhou’s skyline as you sail onto the river.
Gaze through the panoramic windows as you glide by spectacular landmarks including the Canton Tower, Haixinsha Island and Xinghai Concert Hall — all unmissable from the water. Have your camera ready as you pass bridges like the Guangzhou, Leide and Haiyin, all ablaze with colored lights, and absorb the romantic sight of the moon reflected on the waters.
As you cruise, savor a delicious buffet dinner accompanied by drinks (own expense). Then, afterward, perhaps head to the outdoor upper deck to enjoy the night air and views in the open.
Finally, dock back at the starting pier, and enjoy a drop-off at your hotel, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY GZL INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SERVICE LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.