8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the lines and explore all of Guangzhou’s most remarkable historic buildings in one day on this guided tour. Instead of tiring yourself out walking from site to site, drive straight from your hotel to the Chen Clan Ancestral Hall, a highly-regarded example of local Lingnan Architecture built near the turn of the twentieth century. From there, stop in at Yuexiu Hill, and then explore the fifteen-thousand-year-old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees.
- Refuel with a local lunch before tackling Zhanhai Tower's many steps
- Learn about Guangzhou’s history in a museum located in the centuries-old Zhanhai Tower
- Don't fight for your guide’s attention on this small-group tour
- Entrance fees, fuel surcharges and round-trip hotel transfers are all covered as part of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGuangzhou, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Guangzhou hotels, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2017 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes recommended
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TWT Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guangzhou Highlights Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "Everything we visited was free anyway, so no ticket purchases were involved." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Guangzhou Highlights Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuangzhouBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaHistorical Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - ShenzhenCity Tours - ShenzhenHistorical Tours - ShenzhenFull-day Tours - ShenzhenBus Tours - Macau SARCity Tours - Macau SARHistorical Tours - Macau SARFull-day Tours - Macau SARCategory