- 7-day bike tour through the Guangxi countryside, from Longji to Yangshuo via Guilin and Xingping
- Take a hike through the Longji Rice Terraces and a 2-hour cruise along the Li River
- Enjoy the gorgeous scenery, including Moon Hill, Butterfly Valley, Li River and lots of karst mountains
- Discover traditional minority life on visits to Yao and Zhuang villages
- Explore the local shops and restaurants in the city of Guilin
- Mingle with the locals in the villages of Ping'an and Dazhai
- Knowledgeable expert guide who knows all the back roads provides an unforgettable Yangshuo experience
Departure & Return
Our ride finishes in Jiuxian village, Yangshuo but we will transfer the customers back to Guilin airport on the last day. if requiring drop-off to any other location within Guilin, please advise under Special Requirements at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This cycling tour has a physical difficulty of moderate to strenuous; not recommended for participants with back problems or for children aged 12 and under
- Please wear clothing that is comfortable for extensive cycling; open-toed shoes and flip-flops are not recommended
- A support vehicle will always be available should you need to take a rest
- Not all meals are provided so you can have the flexibility to choose some of your own food; your guide will happily recommend places to eat and purchase food. Approximate expenses for a single meal are as follows:
- Local Chinese restaurant: USD $1 to $6
- Foreign-food restaurant: USD $6 to $15
- Beer: USD $1 to $7
- Please provide the following information at time of booking under
- Pickup and drop-off location and time
- Dietary requirements
- Mountain bike size: 15" (38cm) for riders 5'4" and under; 17" (43cm) for riders 5'4" to 5'11"; 19" (48cm) for riders 5'11" to 6'2"; 21" (53cm) for riders 6'2" and over
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Asia/ Yong An Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.