Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour party dance cruise from Rodney Bay Marina
- Capture the lit-up shoreline of St Lucia’s western coast and pass by Windjammer Bay, Choc Bay, Castries and ‘The Morne’
- Dance to DJ music on an open-air deck under the stars
- Enjoy snacks and an open bar of select beverages
- Pickup and drop-off from most North Island hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Wear comfortable clothing, bring your camera and extra cash.
- NOTES: Minimum age to participate 16 years, Children are not allowed to participate.
- Tour available for the zones: Castries, Marisule/Rodney Bay, Pigeon Island/Cap Estate, Marigot/Anse La Raye.
- Please confirm with your representative the list of hotels for each zone.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the St. Lucia area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours St Lucia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms