7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
St. Lucia’s towering peaks and gorgeous coastline mean exploring is best done by land and water. You’ll do both on this full-day tour covering the island’s top highlights, from the ‘Drive-In Volcano’ to mud baths, bathing in Toraille Waterfall, a Pitons photo stop, snorkeling, a bat cave, fishing villages, and more. An included lunch features the distinctive flavors of St. Lucian cuisine for a full cultural immersion.
- Boat and vehicle tour of Saint Lucia combines top attractions
- Local lunch saves additional costs as you tour the island
- Use provided snorkeling gear to check out the under-water world
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your location in St. Lucia
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Beautiful and comfortable boat ride to the sugar beach for snorkeking and swimming
Visit to the bat cave
Photos with the majestic pitons
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all AirBnB, Guest Houses ..cruise ship ports and Vacation accommodations in St. Lucia. Your pick up time is subject to change depending on the location of your resort or time of arrival of cruise ship.We pick up everywhere on the island even if your resort or place of accommodation is not listed....
PLEASE NOTE : we pick up at 8:30 am for passengers coming in on cruise ships which docks at 8: 00 am and 9:30 am for passengers on cruise ships which docks in at 9:00am.
- Rodney Bay Marina
- George F.L. Charles Airport
- Hewanorra International Airport
- Castries cruise ship sea Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edmund Tours St. Lucia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Do be prepared for windy roads and a long drive back." See review
- "While there were places to change into and out of swim wear, you may want to consider just wearing your suit throughout the day as you’re in and out of water several times." See review
- "I enjoy snorkeling and by far this beach was one of the best coral reefs I have seen." See review
Product code: 130032P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia
3 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayChocSoufriereSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateWater Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateJet Boating - Cap EstateFull-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayWater Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayJet Boating - Rodney BayFull-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesWater Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesJet Boating - CastriesFull-day Tours - CastriesCategory