1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Approved helmet and harness.
Departure & Return
81 Chem. des Longs Prés, 38660 Lumbin, France
Please contact us 3 hours before your flight
6/2/2020 - 12/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecole de Parapente Air-2-Ailes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discovery baptism?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discovery baptism?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Discovery baptism?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discovery baptism?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 50 minutes