Explore our promoted experiences
- Get tips on where to eat and drink from your guide
- Drinks and appetizers are included for a seamless experience
- See several local landmarks during your tour
- A small group means a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
The tour begins at 5 p.m. Please arrive at Oak and Honey Restaurant 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour and where your guide will be waiting inside in the area by the white booths.. Thank you! We can't wait to meet you!
The tour concludes at 7 p.m. at Bon Jour Main on Main Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please list all dietary restrictions or allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foothill Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands