Explore our promoted experiences
- Entrance ticket to the Styrian Armoury Museum in Graz
- Guarantee admission to the world's largest collection of historic armory
- Browse a 32,000-piece collection of armor, weapons, and tools
- Purchase an audio guide or guided tour for €2.50 on the day of your visit
- Between November 1st and March 23rd, guided tours must be purchased
Departure & Return
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Either alone or with a guide, you’ll browse a 32,000-piece-strong collection of armory dating back to the 17th century. Hear of heroic sagas from Styrian wars, learn of Austria’s conflict-ridden past, and gaze at weapons and tools that have been painstakingly preserved.
Your entrance tickets allows you to spend as much time in the museum until its closing hour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Universalmuseum Joanneum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands