Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views: visit various different South rim viewpoints
- Afternoon tour: time your visit to watch the sunset over the canyon
- Christian-led tour: look at the natural wonders from a biblical perspective
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 13 people
Departure & Return
Meeting location is in the park, at the flag pole just outside the Grand National Park Visitor Center building. The Grand Canyon Visitor Center is the main one INSIDE the park, not the IMAX building outside the park in Tusayan. After entry, follow the signs or park map to the Visitor Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Easy access to all viewpoints.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Ministries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms