- Relax with door-to-door transport that leaves from your Giza hotel
- Pack more into your Luxor sightseeing time with a full-day private tour
- See Luxor from above during a hot air balloon ride and a camel ride
- Follow the lead of the Egyptians and cross the Nile River by felucca boat
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick from any hotels located in West Bank in Luxor and available pick up from west bank hotels with additional cost 10$ per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend not doing the camel ride since it was basically in a neighborhood and not very comfortable compared to the camel ride in Cairo." See review