- Belgian cookery class in a Ghent kitchen and garden
- Enjoy an immersive experience in traditional Belgian cuisine
- Prepare local dishes such as stoverij or witloof
- Savor your meal with your welcoming hosts at the end of your class
Departure & Return
Departure PointGhent, Ghent, East Flanders Province
Meet your host Suzy at her home in Ghent. Exact address and contact information can be found in your ticket upon confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Ghent home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Belgian culture and cuisine together.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff