2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While Ghent is famous for its chocolate-making, it can be difficult to find the best chocolate spots independently. Discover them with ease—and get the lowdown on their wares and some of Ghent’s landmarks—on this chocolate-and-sightseeing small-group tour. Follow your guide through Ghent’s medieval center, pause at historical buildings to hear their backstories, and visit several chocolate shops for tastings—you’ll savor a minimum of eight sweet treats.
- Experience Ghent’s best chocolates and sights on a small-group walking tour
- Avoid guesswork: zoom straight in on the best outlets with a guide
- Taste at least eight chocolates and candies; and learn about their recipes
- Discover Ghent’s historical sites and hear their stories in between tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Local city guide
Departure & Return
Vrijdagmarkt, 9000 Gent, Belgium
At the statue (in the middle of the square)
Sint-Baafsplein, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charlie Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Chocolate Tour, with a local guide! (ENG)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Chocolate Tour, with a local guide! (ENG)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Chocolate Tour, with a local guide! (ENG)
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGhentFood Tours - FlandersUnique Experiences - FlandersChocolate Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersCategory