6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
Breakfast day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Myrtle liquor (mirto) and local cakes tasting.
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (hotel in Genoa city centre)
Free Wi-Fi on board
Private cabin on board the ferry from continent to Sardinia and return
Food and drinks, unless specified
City taxes at the hotel
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except 1-2 y.o. free
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Days Sardinia Tour from Genoa or Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Days Sardinia Tour from Genoa or Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Days Sardinia Tour from Genoa or Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Days Sardinia Tour from Genoa or Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursEco ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeGenoaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaMulti-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaEco Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoNature and Wildlife - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoMulti-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWater Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoEco Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - MilanNature and Wildlife - MilanMulti-day Tours - MilanWater Tours - MilanEco Tours - MilanCategory
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)Corso ItaliaPalazzi dei RolliPalazzo BiancoLa BiosferaBigoBasilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)Via San LorenzoBoccadasseSanta Margherita LigureSpianata CastellettoGenoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)Palazzo RossoDialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)Piazza Caricamento