5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private vehicle
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Stazione Marittima, Ponte Dei Mille, 1, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand tour of Genoa, medieval and modern town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand tour of Genoa, medieval and modern town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand tour of Genoa, medieval and modern town?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand tour of Genoa, medieval and modern town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand tour of Genoa, medieval and modern town
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenoaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaShore Excursions - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCity Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoPorts of Call Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoShore Excursions - MilanBus Tours - MilanCity Tours - MilanWalking Tours - MilanPorts of Call Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory
Genoa Cruise PortVia San LorenzoCorso ItaliaBoccadasseBasilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoBigoPiazza de FerrariSpianata CastellettoRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)Port of SavonaPalazzo BiancoGenoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)Monumental Cemetery of StaglienoLighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)La BiosferaGalata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)Santa Margherita LigureDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)