Departure & Return
We are at the PORT OF ARENZANO, at the end of the car park entrance from ss1 Aurelia, departure at about 6.00 pm, an identity document is required following at least one of the participants
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is an autonomous / independent self-guided tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RENT A BIKE DI DAL MAS MARCO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands