Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel by coach across the Swiss-French border to Chamonix Village
- Take in views from Mont Blanc including Monte Rosa and the Matterhorn
- Take a train ride to Mere De Glace, one of Europe’s most famous glaciers
- Sit down in a lively Chamonix. restaurant for a 3-course lunch
Departure & Return
We will meet you at Geneva bus station. There is a sign for excursion, the bus will says Swisstours and will have the name of the tour. Our office Keytours is just in front: 8 rue François Bonivard in case you have any questions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Passport is necessary
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff