- Private walking tour of the Royal Route in Gdansk
- Pass by spots like St. Mary’s Church, Amber Museum, and Neptune’s Fountain
- Hotel pickup is included from select hotels
- Explore the city by foot along with a guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe tour starts form the Green Gate (Zielona Brama) in Gdańsk
What To Expect
You can choose to get picked up by your guide from your hotel, or you can meet your guide at the Green Gate (Zielona Brama) in Gdańsk. Plus, you pick your own group size at the time of booking. You can pick between one and 15 people.
Once your tour starts, follow your guide down the Royal Route. Walk down Mariacka Street and Long Street, and then explore Long Market. Your guide fills you in on history tidbits and fun facts as you go. Other popular spots along the route your guide shows you include Gdansk Town Hall, St. Mary’s Church, the Amber Museum, and Neptune’s Fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A detailed confirmation will be sent to you 3 days before the tour. If booked 3 or fewer days in advance, the confirmation will be sent to you on the day of booking (subject to availability).
- There is a possibility to organize the tour in German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, and Dutch. If you’re interested, please let us know at least one week in advance.
- You need to arrive at the meeting point at your own cost. If you wish to adjust the meeting point closer to your accommodation, please let us know and we will recalculate the price for you.
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Escape2poland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.