6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Malbork is known for its medieval castle which was founded by the Knights of the Teutonic Order. On this 5-hour trip, you’ll save time planning transport by having hotel pickup, drop-off, and a transfer to Malbork Castle included. Make the most of your time in Malbork, by avoiding visitor lines and having entrance tickets provided. You’ll have a guide to accompany you, and highlights include the Grand Masters Palace, and the Great Refectory.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Malbork Castle
- Convenient trip with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Beat long visitor lines—entrance tickets to Malbork Castle included
- Learn about the Teutonic Knights Order and historical insights
Saved to wishlist!
Guarnteed 3,5-hours of guided tour in Malbork Castle - regardless of traffic jams
Skip the Line Tickets to Malbork Castle
Pick up and drop off - from hotel or port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
Private transportation with a English speaking driver
Guided tour in choosen foregin language
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible at hotels which are located in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malbork Castle Tour: 6-Hour Private Tour to The Largest Castle in The World?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Malbork Castle Tour: 6-Hour Private Tour to The Largest Castle in The World
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskShore Excursions - KaliningradBus Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradShore Excursions - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanShore Excursions - WarsawBus Tours - WarsawPorts of Call Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory