Departure & Return
Wały Jagiellońskie 2a, 80-887, between the Upland Gate and Museum of Amber in front of the Tourist Information (Please be aware that the meeting point is NOT near the Train Station)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas