- Learn about Poland’s most famous dumplings—pierogi
- Try multiple flavors on this Gdansk food tour, so you can find your favorite
- Get insider tips on the best eateries, and visit four different places
- A guide will enrich your tour with historical and cultural information
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Browar Lubrow, Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Gdansk: Dumplings Tour - try the best polish “pierogi”.