Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days on the Romantic Road
12 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Step into the fairy-tale world of Bavaria and visit majestic castles, alpine lakes and medieval towns on this full-day tour from Fussen. Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the dreamy Neuschwanstein Castle, famously the inspiration for Disney’s Sleeping Beauty castle. Then, visit Linderhof Castle, another of King Ludwig II’s magnificent castles, and Hohenschwangau Castle, the ‘Mad King’s’ childhood home. That’s not all: stop off to admire the colorful painted houses of Oberammergau and take in views of the Austrian Alps and Lake Plansee.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Full-day tour of Bavaria’s castles from Fussen
- Ideal for first-time visitors to Bavaria
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy group transfers between castles with fast-track admission, plus a peek at picturesque Oberammergau.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line to Linderhof Castle
Round-trip shared transfer
Express ticket Hohenschwangau (17EUR/person)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointWachsbleiche 2, 87629 Füssen, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring a lunch or snack
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bavarian Castle Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13788P1