2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Perfect for first-time visitors, this private walking tour provides an introduction to Freiburg’s top attractions. Pick from multiple tour times throughout the day, meet your guide in a central location, and set off to explore the medieval university city, located on the edge of the Black Forest. You’ll admire the Old Town’s scenery, will take in the dramatic tower of the Freiburg Cathedral, will see the city’s defensive gates, and more.
- See Freiburg’s top highlights in the space of a single tour
- A private tour offers the most flexible, personalized way to explore
- Multiple daily tour times are available for your ease and convenience
- Explore the Old Town, admire the cathedral, and see medieval landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Altstadt, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
Parkplatz, Parkplatz, Karlstraße 12, 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Freiburg Walking tour with a professional guide
1 hour 12 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFreiburgCity Tours - Baden-WürttembergWalking Tours - Baden-WürttembergHistorical Tours - Baden-WürttembergCategory