4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day enjoying three popular Bahamian activities—reef snorkeling, relaxing on the beach, and shopping at the straw market—on a single tour. Hop a boat out to the reef and don provided snorkeling equipment for a peek under the azure waters, then head back to the Bahamian Beach Club for activities, relaxing and exploring the local straw market. Opt for entrance only or all-inclusive tour.
- Snorkeling, beach activities, and straw market shopping in a single tour
- Snorkel the reef with provided equipment
- Access to Bahamian Beach Club amenities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from entrance-only or all-inclusive options
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Access to a la carte menu (additional cost)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Rental of lockers, kayaks, stand up paddle boards from the beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must know how to swim and use life vest
- Umbrellas, lounge chairs subject to availability
- Use of aquatic toys depend on sea conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bahamas Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Freeport Reef Snorkeling Adventure with Beach Break and Shopping?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Freeport Reef Snorkeling Adventure with Beach Break and Shopping?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Freeport Reef Snorkeling Adventure with Beach Break and Shopping?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Freeport Reef Snorkeling Adventure with Beach Break and Shopping?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFreeportSnorkeling - Grand Bahama IslandSnorkeling - West Palm BeachSnorkeling - Boca RatonCategory