30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Miami and see incredible aerial views that most locals haven’t even seen on this private helicopter tour. Pass by Florida’s Hollywood area, Sunny Isles Beach, Fort Lauderdale’s beach and downtown area, Haulover Inlet and South Beach. Highlights include soaring over the luxurious celebrity homes of Star Island, seeing downtown Miami’s iconic landmarks from above and looking out for marine life in the ocean.
- Save time and fly over Miami and Fort Lauderdale on the same trip
- Fly in an air-conditioned helicopter with headsets to hear the pilot
- Chance to see aerial views of celebrity homes on Miami’s Star Island
- Tick off top sights such as Fort Lauderdale Beach and South Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
KEEN FLY , 1805 NW 51st Pl Hangar 2, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For 1 passenger flights, the maximum weight is 180 lbs. Passengers weighing more than 180 lbs must purchase a second seat at half the price.
- For 2 or more passengers flights, the maximum passenger weight is 285 lbs for a single seat purchase. Passengers weighing more than 285 lbs must purchase a second seat at half the price.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keen Fly
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Miami Sunset Private Helicopter Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Miami Sunset Private Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Miami Sunset Private Helicopter Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Miami Sunset Private Helicopter Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFort LauderdaleHelicopter Tours - FloridaHelicopter Tours - Boca RatonHelicopter Tours - MiamiCategory
Dania Beach Pier Tours & TicketsFort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum Tours & TicketsEverglades Holiday Park Tours & TicketsFlamingo Gardens Tours & TicketsLas Olas Beach Tours & TicketsHugh Taylor Birch State Park Tours & TicketsNSU Art Museum Tours & TicketsLas Olas Boulevard Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida Tours & TicketsHollywood Beach Tours & TicketsPort Everglades Tours & TicketsBig Cypress Reservation Tours & TicketsSawgrass Mills Tours & TicketsButterfly World Tours & Tickets