4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
For those who want to go deep-sea fishing but don’t want to charter a boat, secure your spot on this small-group excursion. Board your boat with a handful of people and head out onto the Atlantic Ocean to troll for sailfish, wahoo, mahi-mahi, tuna, and more. This trip is ideal for solo travelers or smaller groups who want to meet other fishing enthusiasts.
- Join a small-group deep-sea fishing trip on the Atlantic
- All necessary and equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your crew
- Your crew can clean up your catch for your next meal
Saved to wishlist!
All Gear, Bait and Tackle included
Free Fish Cleaning
The Best Crew in Fort Lauderdale
Coolers and Ice to stow your drinks and snacks
Kid, Family and First-Time Fisher Friendly
Bring your own food and drinks
Departure & Return
301 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fishing Headquarters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Sportfishing Trip from Fort Lauderdale?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Sportfishing Trip from Fort Lauderdale?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Sportfishing Trip from Fort Lauderdale?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring your own snacks, but there was a nice large cooler and fridge for storing drinks and food." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Sportfishing Trip from Fort Lauderdale
1 hour 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fishing Charters & ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFort LauderdaleFishing Charters & Tours - FloridaFishing Charters & Tours - Boca RatonFishing Charters & Tours - MiamiCategory