Explore our promoted experiences
- Reef tour on a SEABOB
- Unique combination of scuba, snorkel, and Jet Ski
- Small groups—maximum of six people
- All equipment and tour guide included
Departure & Return
At Pelican Beach Grand Resort on the beach. For motion sickness we recommend taking Dramamine. Pls bring towels with you, a shirt you can wear in the water and or a one piece bathing suit for friction on the seabob.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend you bring your own water with you.
- For windy days we highly recommend taking over the counter motion sickness pills like Dramamine.
- We provide you with masks at no charge. Wet suits are available optionally for an upcharge during the winter time.
- Showers are available on the beach, however there are no changing rooms available.
- No license is required to operate a seabob, and you will be provided with a short safety briefing and instruction prior to your tour.
- Clothing is of choice, however a long sleeve shirt is recommended to ride on the seabob to protect from the sun and also from the friction between the seabob and the pilot belt. You should also bring a towel and sandals for the beach and put sunblock on.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You do not need to know how to swim to participate in this tour. However, you are required to wear a pilot belt which will be attached to the seabob while operating which makes it very safe. The seabob also acts like a life jacket and floats on the surface. While in the water we always have one of our instructors out there with you.
- Seabob operators must be at least 10 years of age with parental consent and supervision.
- No weight limit, but must fit in security harness.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beach Ventures Seabob Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use