- Private night tour of the Florida Everglades by airboat
- Learn the history of Florida's most remarkable treasure
- Hear and see a variety of reptiles, insects, and amphibians
- Glide across the Everglades in total darkness
- Visit exhibit areas during daytime hours
Departure & Return
Directions: From the North: Take I-95 South or the Turnpike South to 595 West. On 595 take I-75 North towards Naples. Stay on I-75 North until you come to Exit 23 North (U.S. Highway 27) towards South Bay. We are just two miles to the North on the right hand side of the road. Turn right and cross over the bridge, make another immediate right down into the parking lot. From the South: Take I-95 North or the Turnpike North to 595 West. On 595 take I-75 North towards Naples. Stay on I-75 North until you come to Exit 23 North (U.S. Highway 27) towards South Bay. We are just two miles to the North on the right hand side of the road. Turn right and cross over the bridge, make another immediate right down into the parking lot.
What To Expect
This private night tour has its advantages over the larger, public tour, including a smaller boat that travels deeper into the Everglades and for a longer period of time.
During the daytime hours, check out the exhibits inside Sawgrass Recreation Park, just a 25-minute drive from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
The Reptile Exhibit features dozens of species that are both native and exotic to Florida—from turtles, iguanas and snakes to Cannibal, an imposing 1,000-pound (454-kilogram) alligator. Capture a frame-worthy picture during the 'Hold a Baby Alligator' experience, and feel free to ask the park’s handlers questions about how these animals live and survive in the wild.
In the Glades Exhibit, watch a video called 'Our Everglades Story' and learn about the area's conservation efforts. Then, check out African spur thigh tortoises, which range in size from 20 to over 100 pounds (9 to over 45 kilograms) each, as well as rare gopher tortoises (rescued from a construction site), iguanas, and peacocks.
Don't miss the Exotic Wildlife exhibit, where you can enjoy up-close views of wild cats—panthers, leopards, bobcats, caracals, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Displayed pricing is based on nine (9) people in your party.
- Due to seasonality, availability can sometimes be limited so it is required that guests call in advance to confirm day and time of tour prior to arrival
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Children ages 3 and under are free of charge and do not require a ticket
- Children ages 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests must call to confirm reservation date and time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sawgrass Recreation Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized