2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Used of necessary equipment
Departure & Return
1001 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fort Lauderdale Parasail
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parasailing ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parasailing ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parasailing ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Parasailing ?
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeParasailing Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFort LauderdaleExtreme - FloridaParasailing - FloridaExtreme - Boca RatonParasailing - Boca RatonExtreme - MiamiParasailing - MiamiCategory