- Guided walking tour of three historic museums
- Entrance fees included
- Central location with restaurants nearby for after the tour
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Our main museum (housed in the historic New River Inn) is on the north bank of the New River where the River meets Flagler's Railroad.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, except the second floor of the New River Inn and the King-Cromartie house. ADA STQRY app (in multiple languages) available for all guests to view 2nd floor exhibits on their personal smart phones or tablets.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY History Fort Lauderdale
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by History Museum, Pioneer House Museum & Schoolhouse Museum.