Explore our promoted experiences
- Fish with provided gear, tackle, and bait
- Choose from three convenient start times
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Have your catch cleaned by staff
Departure & Return
Departure PointFort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the trip.
- Bring food and drinks and sunglasses. We have a convenient store right next to our boat. We have coolers and ice aboard for you to use.
- Bring some luck and have fun!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fishing Headquarters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Drift Fishing Trip off the Coast of Fort Lauderdale.