Departure & Return
Our ramp is located at Arthur Marshall Loxahatchee Wild life Refuge 441 south to Loxahatchee road west. When you arrive at the refuge you will go to the left when you see the park sign. On your right hand side you will see the ramp area and the Swamp Monster waiting for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY James Dagey
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Air Boat Tour of Palm Beach in The Swamp Monster.