2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited time in the oldest pool in Iceland
A unique experience and complete relaxation
Departure & Return
Hvammsvegur 845, Flúðir, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Fludir Secret Lagoon Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fludir Secret Lagoon Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fludir Secret Lagoon Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day SpasThermal Spas & Hot SpringsSpa ToursFludirDay Spas - South IcelandThermal Spas & Hot Springs - South IcelandCategory